Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Born Pretty Store Charms

Press Sample

I have a few charms from Born Pretty Store (http://www.bornprettystore.com) to share with you today!

I like collages. 


These charms all fall under item #16609 and are presently on sale for $1.99 for a set of five. 

Oooh, shiny.

But seriously though, these charms are pretty cute and make a nice addition to any mani. 
On to the individual swatches! All swatches are topped with the fabbbbulous Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish



This dainty, gold bow charm was one I did not expect to love because I am not a huge fan of yellow-gold, but it melted my cold, yellow-gold hating heart. They're just so cute! Here I wore them over Lavish Polish's "Vivacious." 

They're even cuter closer up. 

I can't even with the cuteness. This one is definitely in the top two for me out of the charms I'm presently reviewing. 




These silver rhinestone stars looked so small in the bag, but once I put them on my nails, I realized they were not. They're not obtrusive by any means and they are cute, but overall not my favorite. Here I have swatched them over one of my favorite purples EVA, "Stunning" by Lavish Polish!

Mmmmm, purple!




Speaking of big charms, hello hearts! I kind of love how big these are! I would probably go with one on one nail instead of one on each nail, but what is the fun in swatching one charm when you can swatch them all!? Seen here over Lavish Polish's "Exquisite," these hearts have stolen my heart! Harhar, my jokes are bad, and I should feel bad. But I don't! 

<3




When it came to my favorite charm, there was no competition, the owl wins by default. Is it because I harbor an unhealthy obsession for all things owl? Yes, that is exactly why. This is the largest of the charms I tried, and although I deeply considered putting one on each nail, I knew two things to be true:
1. I would look like a total crazy person because these owls were huuuuge.
2. They would not fit on my tiny pinky nail. Way to ruin it for everyone pinky nail.
I wore this big owl beauty over Lavish Polish's "Dapper" with a coat of Joha's Love Nail Polish's "Love Dust." What a lovely combination of polishes that were totally complimented by those big blue owl eyes!

Whoooo doesn't love owls? 
You see what I did there?

Overall, I would recommend this product because you are getting cute, quality charms for a really low price. Plus, Born Pretty Store offers free shipping on all products. If you are interested in purchasing these charms or any other items from Born Pretty Store, you can use discount code RASQ10 at checkout to receive 10% off your purchase. 

Also! If you loved any of the Lavish Polishes that I used to swatch these charms, or are interested in any other beauty by the color genius Emely B., she has given me a special discount code for my readers! You can used discount code JESS15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase with no minimum purchase required. How cool is that?! I am a super huge fan of her polishes and would totally recommend those babies to anyone. She also ships internationally if you contact her by e-mail, which is awesome for my international friends out there! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow those studs are fantastic ������ I have to get them too

    ReplyDelete