Sunday, November 9, 2014

Drip Drop Nail Paint's Merry JessMess Collection

Purchased by Me


Today I have a roundup and review of Drip Drop Nail Paint's (http://dripdropnailpaint.storenvy.com) new Merry JessMess Collection that will be available on Friday, November 14th.
Some of you may or may not know that Drip Drop Nail Paint was the first indie brand I ever tried when I started my "nailstagram" back in July. I was so super impressed with how excellent the product was and how super nice Jessica, the mastermind behind the polish, was! Plus, she has a pretty fabulous name if I don't say so myself. If you have never tried indie nail polish before, Drip Drop Nail Paint is a good place to start.


On to the swatches! All swatches are topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish.



"Merry JessMess" is a delightful bubblegum pink crelly filled with holo gold square and hex glitter and pink circle glitters. This was opaque in two coats, but I did three just for funsies. What does pink have to do with Christmas, you ask? Nothing really, but Drip Drop's creator is fond of the color pink, and we all love her for it! Besides, what holiday collection is complete without a wildcard color that is to die for? 


Oh, yes. Look at that pink! <3





"Frostbite" is a stunning clear based glitter topper that is packed to the brim with an amazing assortment of glitter that is too much to even describe! Just have a look at this macro and try not to drool on whatever device you are presently using to view my blog:


Here I applied one generous coat over "Dashing" by Lavish Polish. This glitter is a serious party and would look ahh-mazing over any color or applied to opacity alone. I mean seriously, who doesn't love circle glitters?




"Candy Cane Crunch" is a super fun clear based glitter topper filled with red circle, hex, and shard glitter, and white square and shard glitter. Here I applied one normal coat and one dabby coat over "Jade" by Studio M. This seriously makes me think of peppermint bark, which just makes me hungry. Thanks a lot Jessica! 


For real though, shattered candy cane bits on your fingers. 




"Holly Jolly" is a gorgeous clear based glitter topper  that is filled with fine green glitter, green hexes and shards, white shards and squares, mint green circles in varying sizes, and large holographic green circle glitters. This is one coat over "Mint Apple" by Sinful Colors. 
I am a lover of greens and I am in love with this polish. I can imagine this looking great with many different polishes as bases. Plus, again, CIRCLE GLITTERRRRRRR! 


Circles. Just look at them! 




"Santa's Pajamas" is a Christmas-hysteria inducing, adorable white crelly filled with fine red and green glitter, as well as red hexes and squares and green squares and circles. If I were picking favorites, this would probably be it. This polish makes me want to watch every Christmas movie I own while eating cookie dough. Well, I don't need an excuse to eat cookie dough, but come on, isn't this just adorable!? I am suddenly ready for Christmas and it's only the second week of November. 


Sorry, everyone: Thanksgiving is cancelled this year. 



I highly recommend this collection to every who loves Christmas and quality nail polish as much as I do. The formulas on all five of these polishes, as well as all the polishes I have purchased from Drip Drop Nail Paint in the past, are perfection. Her customer service is excellent and she is an all around great person. 
Don't forget, these polishes will be available on Friday, November 14th at noon EST! 
To purchase, visit: 
To see more swatches and to find out when there are discount codes available, check Drip Drop Nail Paint out on Instagram:


4 comments:

  1. That white crelly is to die for!! Amazing descriptions! I need to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very sweet, thank you! And thanks for checking out my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Great swatches Jessica!! They look great :)) I really like "Frostbite" and ”Holly Jolly"
    xoxo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete