Friday, November 14, 2014

EclecticGirls - Fall Collection

Press Sample

Today, I have a review of EclecticGirls' (https://www.etsy.com/shop/EclecticGirls) new fall shades!


All six of these polishes had great formulas and were very unique! EclecticGirls really hit it out of the park with these six beauties! All swatches were topped with my go-to top coat: Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish

On to the swatches!





If you are drooling now, wait until you see the macro. 

"Lace Leggins" is a gorgeous neutral that is the perfect mix of brown and mauve, shown here in two thin coats. The first thing that I noticed about it was the iridescent shimmer. When the light hits this polish, it has a stunning mixture of blue and pink sparkles. I just couldn't get over it. It doesn't really cross your mind that a mixture of blue and pink shimmer would look this good in a darker neutral color, but it really is just stunning! This is in my top two favorites for this collection for certain. So unique!
You can see more of that gorgeous shimmer in the macro:

So much flaky goodness!






"Orchard" is a creamy white crelly filled with a fun mixture of glitter that includes gold stars, fine gold glitter, copper bar glitter, and a mixture of copper, red, green, yellow, and gold hex and square glitter. Shown here in three thin coats, this polish definitely reminds me of fall. I also really enjoy the glitter depth in this: 

Love me some star glitter.





 Holo glitter heaven!

"Perfect Accessory" is an orangish-gold (Like that technical term?) jelly polish that is packed with holographic gold glitter. This was opaque in three coats, and is absolutely stunning! I just can't say no to full-coverage holo glitter polishes, and this one is not only perfect for fall, but basically any time of the year! Glitter never goes out of style in my world. Don't judge. 

Warning: holo glitter is an addictive substance. 






"Jammie Pants" is a deep purple polish filled with purple and blue shimmer, shown here in three coats. This is another polish with pleasant little shimmery secrets that reveal themselves more clearly up close:


As you can see, its shimmer is similar to that of "Lace Leggins" while still being completely different. I am of the opinion that you really cannot go wrong with any shade of purple, but of course, I am biased. Again, don't judge. Purple rocks. 





Party time!

"Cornucopious" is a clear based glitter topper that is packed with an amazing rainbow assortment of glitters in varying shapes and sizes. This is one generous coat spread in a dabbing fashion over "Jammie Pants."  If I tried to describe all these glitters, I would not be able to do it any justice, so I am just going to let the pictures do the talking:


Just look at all that glitter! This party-in-a-bottle would look great over virtually any color! The next color I will probably wear this over will be black. I just think that will look ahhhh-mazing!






"Comfy Cozy" is a gorgeous pearly nude with just a hint of holo shimmer. Shown here in two thin coats, this delicate neutral is perfection! This is my other favorite from this collection. I just love the subtlety of the shimmer and how perfectly girly it makes my nails look. It shimmers golden in certain light which just accentuates how dainty it is!


If you look in the top left half of the macro, you can see that soft holo shimmer I was talking about. This polish is just so pretty and is definitely a must-have!





In addition to their lovely fall collection, sweet Kim of EclecticGirls also sent me a sample of their "Clementine Cupcake" cuticle oil and a pot of their Pink Lemonade Hand Polish. Both of these smelled good enough to eat! I especially loved the Hand Polish! 

Sneaky peeky at some new nail art using "Lace Leggins" and "Comfy Cozy!"

EclecticGirls' Pink Lemonade Hand Polish has coconut oil, pink salt, lemon juice, rose clay, essential lemon oil, and some iridescent glitter just for funsies! After using this, my hands and cuticles felt so nice and moisturized! I will definitely be incorporating this into my cuticle and hand care routine, especially in the coming winter months!

Overall, I love EclecticGirls' new fall colors! There are bold glittering beauties as well as soft neutrals, so there is something for everyone there! These polishes are currently available for purchase and can be found here:
You can also visit their Instagram to keep up to date with new releases: 


No comments:

Post a Comment