Monday, November 24, 2014

Lacquer Chic - Exclusive Philly Loves Lacquer Christmas Trio

Press Sample

Tonight, I have swatches and macros of a new exclusive collection that will only be available at Lacquer Chic (http://lacquerchic.com) on December 1st. Lacquer Chic will also be offering preorders this Friday, so if you like what you see tonight, set a reminder to preorder these beauties this Friday, November 28th.


This collection was created for Lacquer Chic by the Philadelphia-based indie, Philly Loves Lacquer. When I heard the names of these polishes, I was already in love. This collection is inspired by The Santa Clause. Unless you have been living under a rock since 1994, you know The Santa Clause is one of the best Christmas movies of all time!

All swatches are topped with my favorite top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish

On to the swatches!





"Tinsel: Not Just For Decoration" is a full-coverage glitter polish loaded with gold micro glitter, and these amazing translucent green, red, and yellow hex glitters. This is two healthy coats, but you could achieve even more opacity by sponging on a third coat. I am a glitter-aholic, so of course, this polish is my favorite from this trio. I am still just awed by those see-through hex glitters. They truly make this a unique and perfectly named polish. 

I don't have words for how much I love this polish, so enjoy this gif:
(Source: Tumblr)





Direct Sunlight

"Are You With Hatsutashi?" is a lovely black linear holographic polish that is completely opaque in two coats. I just love black holo polishes. Who doesn't, really? I found the formula on this one a little thicker than that of "Elves With Attitude," but it wasn't unmanageable in any way. 
Of course, the sun does not shine during the winter months in West Virginia (I exaggerate a little), so I had a standoff with the clouds today in order to bring this direct sunlight shot to you, my lovely readers. 

Artificial Light

And I don't know about anyone else, but my favorite way to view a holo polish is in macro form:

Behold the holo-y goodness! 





Direct Sunlight

"Elves With Attitude" is a green linear holographic polish that is also opaque in only two coats. Again, I just love the names of these polishes, I mean, seriously, they just bring up mental images of the movie, which just makes me chuckle in my mind.

(Source: Tumblr)

Artificial Light

Just YES! 






I'm giving this collection a big thumbs up, not only because I LOVE the names of these polishes, but also because the colors are gorgeous and of excellent quality. Remember, this trio is going to be available exclusively thorough Lacquer Chic and will be sold as a trio as well as individually. If you cannot wait for the release date and you want a special deal, Lacquer Chic will be offering preorders this Friday at a special price. 
To shop Lacquer Chic visit:
You can also keep up with new releases and see more swatches by visiting them on Instagram and Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment