Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lacquered Up! - New Releases

Press Sample

Today, I have some swatches from an indie brand called Lacquered Up! (https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaqueredUp).


The creator of Lacquered Up! has the coolest name ever. What is it, you ask? Jessica, of course! 
These polishes are all currently available for purchase in Jessica's Etsy shop. 

All swatches are topped with the ever-fabulous Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish

On to the swatches!




"Winter Berry" is a lovely wine-colored jelly filled with an assortment of pink, gold, and violet colored micro, hex, and circle holographic glitter. Here I am wearing two coats. I love this mixture of glitter colors with this color polish, it really fits the name and accents the polish color perfectly. 

So squishy!






"All Spruced Up" is a deep green jelly polish filled with holographic green and gold square and micro glitter. Here I am wearing two coats. I just think this is such a beautiful shade, and the glitter depth in this polish is what truly makes it perfection. 

Look at the depth, JUST LOOK AT IT!

"All Spruced Up" is definitely one of my favorites!






"Merry and Bright" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with red, green, and gold micro glitter and hexes, as well as red and green circle glitter. This is two dabbed coats over Gothic Gala Lacquer's "Golden Choco-decadence." This is such a fun and perfect glitter topper for holiday manis!

Much glitter. So Christmas. 
I crack myself up sometimes. 






This jaw-dropping blue is "Cheers." "Cheers" is a deep blue jelly filled with holographic micro glitter and holographic blue, pink, and purple circle glitter in varying sizes. This is definitely my favorite out of the six polishes. It is just the perfect shade of blue, especially paired with all the holo glitter. 

So much holo-goodness! 






"Champagne Bubbles" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with holographic gold micro glitter and holographic gold circles in three different sizes. Here I am wearing one coat over "Peeling Wallpaper" by Powder Perfect. I had to fish for the larger glitter, but it was worth it because I love circle glitter and I love how perfectly the name fits this polish. This topper would look great over any color. 

Circle glitter is the best glitter. It's okay if you disagree, but you're wrong. 






"Shattered" is a beautiful iridescent flaky topper with a clear base. I just love a good flaky topper, so I knew that I was going to love this as soon as I picked it up. This is two thin coats over "Black on Black" by Sinful Colors. Words don't do it a lot of justice, but a macro definitely does:

Flakes for days.

When it came down to the macros of these polishes, this one was easily my favorite. I mean, just look at all those iridescent flakes!? They all catch the light in the best kind of way providing a rainbow of color on my nails. Just mesmerizing.  






I give these six Lacquered Up! polishes my seal of approval for many reasons. The glitter toppers, had just the right combinations of glitter with the versatility to look good over many colors. The jelly polishes were opaque enough to provide rich colors in as few as two coats while still being translucent enough to show off the gorgeous glitter within. Lastly, they are all gorgeous! Duh!
If you like what you have seen, all of these polishes are currently available for purchase and you can find them here:
You can also view more swatches and keep up with new releases on Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment