Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lavish Polish - Christmas Collection

Press Sample

Today I have swatches and macros of Lavish Polish's newly released Christmas Collection to share with you! This is an eight polish collection that released yesterday and includes three glitter toppers, one thermal, one micro glitter, two jellies, and a crelly. (http://www.lavishpolish.com)



This collection is fun and festive and I love, love, loved each and every one of these polishes! 
All swatches were topped with my go-to top coat, Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish

On to the swatches! 




"Holly-Day" is a micro glitter filled with micro holographic gold glitter as well as gold, green, and red holographic hex glitter. Here I have worn three thin coats. This polish really looks great on it's own, but I venture to guess that it would also look amazing in one thin coat over black. I really enjoy the subtle and sophisticated beauty of this polish. It is very festive, while still being understated. 

All hail holo glitter!





"Christmas Cheer" is a clear-based glitter topper packed with silver, red, and gold holographic circles, silver and green holographic triangles as well as red, green, silver, and gold holographic hexes. Here I used one carefully dabbed coat over "Black on Black" by Sinful Colors. I did placed a few of the hex glitters by hand, but that was completely unnecessary, as this polish offers a nice distribution of glitter. This is a perfect polish for the holidays since it utilizes all of the traditional Christmas colors and the variety of  glitter shapes makes it a fun addition to any festive mani. 

Macros of big glitter make me drool a little. 





"Mrs. Claus" is a vibrant red jelly filled with holographic and iridescent glitter and iridescent flakes. Here I have used three thin coats of this shimmering beauty, although I think it looked nice and opaque in two coats. I always love the way this shade of red looks on my nails, but the added shimmer provided by the holographic and iridescent glitter really sets this polish apart from others. 

Who knew Mrs. Claus was such a sexy lady?





 "Tinsel" is a clear-based glitter topper exploding with holographic gold glitter in a variety of shapes and sizes including hexes, micro, squares, circles, and stars! I chose to pair this holo gold beauty with two polishes from Lavish Polish's Fall and Winter Basics Collection: "Alluring" and "Debonair." If you are looking for a solid red and green to pair with this gorgeous Christmas glitter topper, I highly recommend you check those out. A link to my review of those polishes can be found by clicking here:
This swatch shows one carefully dabbed coat. This glitter topper is, hands-down, one of my favorites from this collection simply for its versatility. "Tinsel" would look great over most colors and could truly be worn all year. Everyone needs a good gold glitter bomb!

I can't even. 





"Ho Ho Ho" is a milky white crelly filled with red and green holographic hex glitter. Here I have applied three thin coats. I love how this polish looks like the icing and sprinkles you would find on Christmas cookies. Too cute! 

Can I eat it?





"Elfin' Around" is a gorgeous green jelly filled with silver and green holographic glitter in varying sizes, shown here in three thin coats. This is another personal favorite from this collection. I always love a good glitter-filled jelly polish! The glitter depth in this polish is amazing! 

Mesmerizingly perfect, right?




Transitioning

"Santa's Sleigh" is a red to clear thermal jelly filled with holographic gold and red hexes, red and gold micro glitter, gold and iridescent shard glitter, and tiny holographic red and silver stars. Here I am wearing three thin coats. Now, we all know I am a huge fan of thermal polish, so of course, I am in love with this! Plus, look at those tiny stars! Aren't they just adorable!?

Cold

Warm

While the cold transition is a wonderfully Christmasy shade of red, the warm transition really shows off the lovely assortment of glitter that can be found in this polish. 

Transitioning macro goodness! 





Last from this collection, we have "Let It Snow." "Let It Snow" is a clear-based glitter topper that is loaded with matte white, holographic blue and silver, and iridescent hexes, holographic silver and matte white snowflakes, holographic silver and blue triangles, and some micro holographic glitter.Here I have used two carefully dabbed coats over "Jaded" by Sephora. This polish definitely made me wish for snow! I so love those snowflake glitters! I also think this polish would look fabulous over a darker shade of blue or even black.The snowflakes were not difficult to tame either. I pressed them down into my nail carefully with a toothpick after I applied them. Then I used two coats of Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish to really seal them in. 

I know, drool-worthy, right?

I die a little every time I look at this macro because the combination of glitter in this polish is just so perfect for a snow-themed polish. 



I love this collection in its entirety. There is truly something for everyone here. All the polishes had excellent formulas, which is no surprise because Emely's polishes are always perfection. If you are interested in purchasing any or all of these polishes, you can use my discount code, JESS15 at checkout to receive 15% off your entire purchase with no minimum purchase required.
To order these polishes or see what else Lavish Polish has to offer, visit:
To see swatches and keep up to date with discounts and other events like Lavish Polish's 10K giveaway, visit her Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment