Friday, November 7, 2014

Lavish Polish - Fall and Winter Basics Collection

Press Sample

Today I have my complete collection of swatches of Lavish Polish's (http://www.lavishpolish.com) new Fall and Winter Basics Collection that released on November 1st. This is a beautiful set with all the necessary staples for the perfect polish collection.



Each polish had the excellent formula and application that I have come to know and love when it comes to Emely's polishes. I topped each swatch off with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish (http://www.dreampolish.com) for a superior shine. 


This is three thin coats of "Dashing." Dashing is a light gray crelly. If you're anything like me, you cannot have enough gray polish. It is a great neutral color and it's just a classy color in my opinion. 


This is three thin coats of "Debonair." This is a lovely forest green crelly. This color is so bold and presents endless possibilities for Christmas nail art in the coming month. I also think it would look fabulous with some gold glitter, so I will have to add that to my list of things to do. ;) 


This is three thin coats of "Exquisite." This gorgeous wine color jelly would also be perfect for some Christmas nail art. And as a matter of fact, it would look lovely with some gold glitter too!


This is three thin coats of "Dapper." For me, this blue crelly is a show-stopper. Blue has never been my favorite, but once I got this on my nails, I didn't want to take it off! 


This is three thin coats of "Stunning." This is a jaw-dropping deep purple crelly. If you couldn't tell by my blog layout, purple is my absolute favorite color! This beauty is perfect for any time of the year! 


This it two thin coats of "Alluring." This is a seriously vibrant red crelly. I only did two coats on this one because of its highly pigmented nature. Despite the high pigmentation, there was absolutely no staining whatsoever, which is awesome! Every collection needs a good red, and this is definitely a good red!


This is three thin coats of "Vivacious." This beautiful plum crelly is a must have. I have used this a couple times in nail art already, and I can't seem to take it off my work station. 


This is three thin coats of "Lovely." This is a fabulous nude taupe crelly that would definitely be perfect for some leopard print nails. Neutrals are so perfect for fall manis of any sort. 


Overall, I would highly recommend this collection. The formulas are perfection, application is smooth and easy, and these are perfect staple colors for virtually any season. 
You can check out more swatches or make purchases at:
or follow Lavish Polish on Instagram for updates, swatches, and more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment