Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lavish Polish Fall Duo

Press Sample

I have been super productive today, so I have a second blogpost for the day! Woo!

Today, I swatched Lavish Polish's (http://www.lavishpolish.com) Fall Duo. Emely's ability to create such gorgeous polishes with perfect formulas never lets me down!
Both polishes are beautiful holos, so I swatched them in natural and artificial light for comparison purposes. Both swatches are topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish.

 I'm officially uncanceling Thanksgiving.




"Berry Festive" is a gorgeous berry-colored holographic polish, shown here in two quick and easy coats. It has an excellent formula, and is such a gorgeous color for fall and winter. Personally, it reminds me of cranberry relish, and no I am not talking about the kind in a can. 

 Direct Sunlight

Lightbox

And of course we must macro all the holos because they look way too cool:





Next is "Wonder-Fall," a gorgeous chocolate brown shown here in two coats. The name says it all really. It's so pretty and such a perfect neutral for fall. Another perfect formula, as usual!

Direct Sunlight
Lightbox

Be sure to click on these macro images to blow them up so you can soak in all the macro goodness!



Long story short, two more perfect polishes from Lavish Polish that are great staples for your fall polish repertoire. To purchase from Lavish Polish visit: 
or follow Lavish Polish on Instagram for updates, swatches, and more! 

Don't forget, you can get a 15% off discount by using JESS15 at checkout! 



No comments:

Post a Comment