Thursday, November 20, 2014

Starrily - New Releases

Press Sample

Tonight I have a few swatches of some new shades from Starrily (http://starrily.com)!


I topped all of my swatches off with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Gem Glam Top Coat dries quickly and leaves my nails with a gorgeous ultra shiny finish.

On to the swatches!





"Santa's Elf" is a clear-based glitter topper that is packed with small white hex glitter as well as red and green metallic square glitter. Here I have used one dabbed coat over Zoya's "Trixie."
This polish is literally Christmas perfection. I just love it! I also love how drool-worthy this polish looks in macro-form:

I literally can't even.

"Santa's Elf" just released yesterday evening and there will only be a limited quantity available. 





"Christmas Miracle" is a stunning green and purple duo chrome that is filled with holographic gold glitter. You can just see a little bit of the color shift in this picture, but it is so much more stunning in person. Here I am only wearing one coat. Yes, you heard me correctly, and it wasn't an overly thick coat either. I would say semi-generous without excessive dragging. The fact that it can be this opaque in one coat is incredibly awesome! Now, let's get a closer look because the macro shows the beautiful color shift in so much better detail:


The micro shimmer of this polish is just outstanding, and in just the right light, you can see more than just purple and green. Ahh, I just cannot say enough good things about this beauty! "Christmas Miracle" is currently available for purchase in Starrily's shop.





"Gumballs" is a clear-based glitter topper that is loaded with a rainbow assortment of neon matte circle glitter. Here I have used one dabbed coat over a saran wrap marble of black and white. I chose to do it over a marble of these two colors because I had already seen swatches of this polish over white and black respectively. I really loved how it looked over both colors, so I decided to combine them all in one! This glitter topper is so much fun, and would probably look amazing over just about any color. 

This polish is spot on. Ba dum chhh!

"Gumballs" is currently sold out, but I am sure that you can expect to see a restock in the near future. 




I really enjoyed all three of these polishes. Each was unique and fun in its own way, and they all had great formulas that were easy to work with. 
You can make purchases from Starrily by visiting her shop:
You can also keep up to date with release and restock information as well as see more swatches on Instagram:

2 comments:

  1. I love the "Santa's Elf" . Its truly Chirstmas-sy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was definitely my favorite as well! :)

      Delete