Saturday, November 1, 2014

TwinkledT Thin Chevron Vinyls Review

Press Sample

Today I got some ahhhhh-mazing nail mail from the lovely sister duo behind TwinkledT (www.twinkled.com). TwinkledT offers a variety of  products such as nail art tools and supplies, solvent-resistant glitters, jewelry, and nail vinyls.


They sent me an enormous selection of their new nail vinyls, which ship for free, by the way! :)
They also sent me a selection of loose glitter and some heart and rectangle studs. 

Today I decided to try out TwinkledT's thin chevron nail vinyls. I also decided to be daring and try out a scaled gradient inspired by the insanely talented Cristine (http://www.simplynailogical.com).
The result:


TwinkledT's nail vinyls are so easy to use! Which is something I greatly appreciate. :) The lines they create are so perfect and crisp; I just love it. 

Also featured in this mani is two gorgeous purple holographic polishes from Ooh La Lacquer (https://www.etsy.com/shop/OohLaLacquer):
dark purple - "Regal Knievel"
light purple - "Cruel Summer"

And of course, my trusty top coat: 
Gem Glam Top Coat by My Dream Polish (http://www.dreampolish.com)

As promised, a macro of "Regal Knievel" and "Cruel Summer," and of course, a closer look at those crisp lines created by the TwinkledT thin chevron nail vinyls:


Don't forget, you can use my discount code JESSICAJ to receive 10% off your purchase, no minimum required. 

You can shop here:

You can also keep up with Twinkled T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook:

4 comments:

  1. I love this gradient! You've inspired me to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! I can't wait to see it! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Purple is my favorite! :)

      Delete