Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Joha's Love Nail Polish - New Year's Duo

Purchased by Me

Happy New Year's Eve to all my polish loving readers! Today I have a little review of Joha's Love Nail Polish's (http://johaslovenailpolish.storenvy.com) New Year's Eve Duo!


This duo consists of a gorgeous purple creme and a clear-based glitter topper packed with purple goodness! This duo is perfect for anyone who is as obsessed with purple as I am!


As always, my swatches are topped with the ever fabulous Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish! Now, on to the swatches!




This first half of this duo is "Born to be Purple." Here I applied two thin coats, but you could probably achieve opacity in one generous coat. The formula was perfect and applied easily. I love this vibrant plum shade. As someone who is obsessed with purple polish, I have quite a variety of purples in my collection, if you could imagine. However, this has quickly made it to the top of my list of favorites. 





The second half of the duo is "New Year's Glam." "New Year's Glam" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with dark and light purple metallic hex glitter, translucent white hex glitter, and holographic silver micro glitter. To achieve this look, I used Twinkled T's slant vinyls. This glitter would look amazing over the whole nail, but I loved the idea of this nontraditional take on a sort of French tip. Is that what I should call this? 
If you aren't sold on this gorgeous glitter yet, feast your eyes on this sea of purple amazingness:

Can I swim in this?




Overall, I am in love with this duo! It is perfect for purple lovers like me! This gorgeous set is available for $16.50 in a very limited quantity, so head on over to Joha's Love Nail Polish and snag a set before they are gone for good!
You can shop here:
Or check out swatches, giveaways, and new releases on Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment