Thursday, December 11, 2014

Nvr Enuff Polish - Christmas Town Collection

Press Sample


Hello Lovelies! Tonight I have swatches and macros of Nvr Enuff Polish's (http://nvrenuffpolish.bigcartel.com/products) new Christmas Town Collection, inspired by the greatest Christmas/Halloween movie ever: The Nightmare Before Christmas! Lynnae and Alix, the creators of Nvr Enuff Polish, never fail to impress me with their gorgeously unique polishes, and this collection is no exception! I personally dub them the Queens of Flaky Polish because they truly make some mean flaky polishes!

As always, all swatches are topped with my trusty Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish!

Now, on to the swatches!





"Christmastime" is a gorgeous evergreen-colored jelly that is packed with large and small gold flakes. I could probably stare at this polish for eternity; that is how much I love it! Here I am wearing two coats, but with careful application, this could easily be a one-coater. Let's move in for a closer look:

Just look at that golden flaky goodness!

This one for sure makes my list of favorites from this collection. I decided to accent the golden perfection in this squishy green beauty by adding a few studs to my swatch:

Fancy 







"Making Christmas" is a densely glittery gunmetal flaky with silver and shifty purple micro flakes scattered throughout, shown here in two coats. You really have to see it in person to get the full effect of how stunning that little splash of purple is! Never fear though, the macro picks up all that delicious purple! I just love it! 

Mmm, purple!

I added some simple French tips using another Nvr Enuff Polish: "Iolite," from the Minerals Rock Collection.


There is just something I love about dark French tips. 






"You Don't Have Claws At All" is a gorgeous red jelly packed with silver and red holographic hex glitter. Here I am wearing two coats. What a stunner this baby is! This, of course is another favorite from this collection. 


I just could not get enough of this one! Just look how sparkly! 

I can't even.

For my artsy-fartsy swatch, I did some Christmas leopard print with "Christmastime" and white acrylic paint. 







"There's Frost on Every Window" is a light blue crelly filled white hex glitter, iridescent dust, and holographic dust. I applied three thin coats for this swatch. This is a very wintery polish and it definitely reminds me of snow! 

Bask in the holo-y goodness!

I accented this polish with a simple snowflake since it just screams "Paint snowflakes all over me!"





Last but certainly not least we have "This Looks Like Fun!"


"This Looks Like Fun!" is a clear-based, large flaky topper filled with silver and gold flakes. Here I have applied one thin coat over black on my pinky and ring finger, and one regular coat and one sponged coat on my middle and index fingers. This polish looks absolutely stunning over another polish or on its own.

Just look at that flaky goodness!

So bling. Much good. 

For my art, I went simple again, opting for a few studs. I didn't want to cover up any of that bling!





This collection killed me. I'm dead.







But seriously, I am in LOVE with this collection! Each polish is unique and gorgeous, and the names are just so much fun! This collection is available for pre-order on Nvr Enuff Polish's website, and they currently have a discount code for 20% off that ends tomorrow (12.12.14), all you have to do is enter code xmas20 at checkout!
You can shop here:
You can also see more swatches and find out about new collections on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment