Thursday, January 8, 2015

Daily Hues Nail Lacquer

Purchased by Me

Greetings! Today, I have a couple selections from a new glitter crelly collection being released by Daily Hues Nail Lacquer (http://dailyhuesnaillacquer.storenvy.com) on January 12th.


These are only two of five gorgeous glitter-filled white crellies that Jenn, the mixmaster behind Daily Hues Nail Lacquer, will be releasing on January 12th. 

All swatches are topped with the ever fabulous Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to some crelly goodness!




"Amelie" is a creamy white crelly filled with metallic gold micro glitter. I love how delicate and girly this polish is! Here I am wearing two coats. The glitter was very evenly distributed, making for quick and easy coats. 


Although this beauty looks lovely on its own, it also makes a perfect base for some nail art! 

I'm sensing a theme.

Sticking with the color scheme of "Amelie," I decided to create some delicate sideways french tips using Twinkled T's slant vinyls and "Noelle" which is another beauty by none other than Daily Hues Nail Lacquer. I finished this look off with a little gold angel charm from Twinkled T. I just love the way this turned out!


And what would life be without some macro glitter action?

I literally can't even. 






"Callie" is a creamy white crelly filled with metallic pink micro glitter, shown here in two coats. "Callie seriously reminds me of those delicious Ice Breaker candies that I used to love when I was younger:

Amirite? 


But seriously though, how gorgeous is this polish!? "Callie" also looks fabulous on her own, but I chose to do some color coordinated nail art to show off her versatility. 


Leopard print is one of my favorite designs to paint on my nails, so of course I had to do some matchy-matchy spots to compliment the glitter in "Callie." My spots were done with "Orchid" by Messy Jessy and black acrylic paint. 

Leopard print macro: just for funsies. 





Long story short: I love these beauties! I already know that it will be futile for me to fight the urge to purchase the rest of this collection, so this probably won't be the last you hear from me on this collection. "Amelie" and "Callie" had nice, smooth formulas and excellent glitter distribution. They have a subtle beauty that not only makes them look great on their own, but lends them well to nail art. 
This collection will be available from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer on January 12th, so mark your calendars!
You can shop here:
You can also visit Instagram or Facebook to see more swatches and to keep up to date on new releases:

No comments:

Post a Comment