Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lavish Polish - Love Trio

Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have Lavish Polish's Love Trio to share with you! These polishes will be available individually and as a set today, January 10th at 1:00PM (PST).
This trio consists of two crellies and a micro glitter, and they are stunning!


I seriously died a little when I saw these babies. Emely, the creative mind behind Lavish Polish, never disappoints with her unique colors and glitter combinations, but these three just floored me! These three polishes are the pinnacle of perfection whenever I think of Valentine's Day. 

As with all swatches, I topped these beauties with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish
Now, on to the swatches!



Up first is quite possibly the most adorable polish ever, "Mint to Be." I know, soul-crushingly cute, right? "Mint to Be" is a minty green crelly filled with light pink, dark blue, and neon green matte micro glitter, matte hot pink hexes, squares and mini hearts, matte light blue hexes, and matte white hexes and mini hearts. Here I am wearing three thin coats, though I think this could be opaque in two careful coats. The formula is perfection and applies like a dream, as Lavish Polishes always do. 
I turned my bottle upside down for several minutes before applying to make the retrieval of hearts a little easier, as larger glitters often sink to the bottom. There appears to be a larger ratio of pink hearts as compared to the white hearts, which is why you don't see any white hearts in the swatch. With or without white hearts, this polish is still ultra adorable and has quickly become one of my favorite polishes!
I just can't with the cuteness. 






This girly, speckled beauty is "Hugs & Kisses." "Hugs & Kisses" is a light pink crelly filled with an assortment of pink, purple, red, and white matte hex and square glitters. Here I applied two thin coats.  "Hugs & Kisses" boasts a great formula and has nice glitter distribution. I love how quintessentially "Valentine's Day" this polish is! It is literally Valentine's Day in a bottle. 

Just look at that glitter depth! 






Last but certainly not least is "Lovebirds," a gorgeous dusty red holographic micro glitter packed with pink, purple, red, and silver holographic hex glitter in a clear base. Here I am wearing three thin coats, although it looked great with just two coats as well. This is a full-coverage micro glitter, so there is really no need for a base color beneath. However, I am sure that if you applied it in a thin enough coat, this could be used as a glitter topper as well. The formula was perfection, with a great glitter to base ratio.  Full-coverage micro glitters are one of my favorite types of polishes, and this one is very unique to my collection. "Lovebirds" also truly embodies the essence of Valentine's Day, love, and all things that are good!

I want to swim in this. 





I'm dead. This collection killed me with cuteness. 

I'm just going to be direct: you need this collection! I seriously cannot get enough of these three. They are so perfect for Valentine's Day while still possessing the versatility to be worn year-round. I could tell the moment I held these babies in my hands that a lot of time and consideration went into the creation of these polishes, which is not surprising because Emely is amazing at what she does. 
Starting at 1:00PM PST, you can buy these beauties individually or as a set. 
Individual price: $8.00
As a set: $22.00
Don't forget, you can also use my discount code JESS15 to receive 15% off your purchase, no minimum required. 
You can shop here:
You can also keep up with swatches and news on Instagram and Facebook:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! So pretty!! I looooove "Hugs & KissesI may just have to get it. (of course, I was trying to do a no buy this month) ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you need it! Haha. Instead of a no buy, you could do a less buy. :)

      Delete