Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Vapid Lacquer - New Releases

Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have some new releases from Vapid Lacquer to share with you! If you read yesterday's post then you know I am currently on the Vapid Lacquer Love Train! Well, today is no different, and I can't wait to share these new beauties with you. These new polishes are set to release on Friday, January 30th and consist of six flakey polishes and one linear holographic polish.

Behold!


All swatches are topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to it!





"Flakey Bakey" is a violet jelly base packed with pink, purple, and gold flakes and hyper holo glitter. 
Here I am wearing two coats of what I consider flakey jelly perfection. This is hands-down my favorite polish out of this batch of new polishes. It is so sparkly, and I continually caught myself staring at my fingers like an idiot. I especially love how you can just see tons of color in this! So beautiful! Not to mention, it's purple! You can't go wrong with purple. 

I'm dead. This polish officially killed me. 






"Catatonic" is a clear base packed with green, blue, and gold flakes and scattered holographic glitter. Full coverage is easily achieved in three smooth and easy coats, which is what you see here. This polish looks like a peacock in a bottle! 


Majestic peacock for comparison purposes. 






"Dexter" is a dark silvery-gray metallic polish with linear holo sparkle added in. Krys named this beauty after her puppy/best bud- Dexter! How cute is that? Here I am wearing two quick and easy coats. 


I could just stare at this macro all day long. Just look at that rainbow!


And here is a picture of "Dexter" in direct sunlight. So pretty!






"Hypnotic" is a clear base packed with pink, purple, and gold flakes and scattered holo glitter. Just like "Catatonic," this flakey beauty is completely opaque in three easy coats. I love how the light catches these flakes! You can really see the gold around the periphery of my nails, while the center of the nails are a perfect mixture of pink, purple, and a dash of gold and rainbow. 

Flakey heaven






"Drunk Yoga" is a violet jelly base filled with green and violet shifting flakes and purple hyper holo glitter. Here I am wearing two easy coats. Sometimes this polish looks green, sometimes, purple, and sometimes both! The nice, deep purple of "Drunk Yoga" is one of my favorite shades of purple. 


This swatch shows a little more of the purple. 

I want to swim in this. 






"Super Sonic" is a clear base filled with rainbow iridescent flakes and scattered holographic glitter. Here I am wearing one coat over "Black Heart" by Sally Hansen. This baby looks like bits of stained glass shattered on my nails. I have tried several iridescent flakey polishes over the past few months, and none of them look quite like this. 

So pretty!






"Haaked" (pronounced "Hawked") is a blue jelly base filled with green, blue, and gold flakes and gold hyper holo glitter. Here I am wearing two easy coats. This is my second favorite out of Vapid Lacquer's new set of releases because it is so intense in color! Just stunning! I love how present the gold and green flakes are in this squishy blue jelly. 







Long story short, these babies are awesome! All seven polishes had excellent formulas and are just such fun colors! I am totally digging all seven of these, but my favorites have to be the flake-filled jellies. They are just so vibrant! 
If you like what you have seen, mark your calendars for next Friday, January 30th. You definitely don't want to miss out on these!

You can shop here: 
To see more swatches and keep up-to-date with new releases, check out Vapid Lacquer's social media pages:

1 comment:

  1. Woooow! Those polishes are great and of course your swatches and pictures! I love the blue/green one the most!

    ReplyDelete