Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Vapid Lacquer

Purchased by Me

Greetings! Today, I have a couple selections from Vapid Lacquer to share with you all!

Let the drooling commence! 

These two polishes were my first purchase from Vapid Lacquer, and I am already in love! Spoiler alert! They are ahhh-mazing! Not to mention the fact that Krys, the mixmaster behind Vapid Lacquer, is super duper sweet!

Now that I've shown my hand, let's get to some swatches!

All swatches are topped with my super favorite top coat, Gem Glam Top Coat, by Dream Polish





First up is my personal favorite, "Violet <3's Snowflakes." "Violet <3's Snowflakes" is a gorgeous deep purple jelly filled with pale purple and white micro flakes. Here I am wearing two easy coats. I honestly could not stop staring at my fingers. I just love everything about this polish! It's the perfect purple combined with my favorite type of glitter, ultra fine flakes. Just look at how vibrant it is! Ah! I could just gush and gush about this beauty!








The second polish I selected was "Gilver." "Gilver" is a chameleon-like polish in that it looks silver in some light, and gold in others, hence the name "Gilver!" It also has just a touch of linear holo sparkle to it, which gives it a little extra flair. I love gold polish, and I love silver polish, so I could not pass this baby up! Here I am wearing two coats. This is such a unique color! I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before. 










When you have two perfect polishes, you must find a way to put them together. What better way than with some stamping!? Here, I've stamped "Gilver" over "Violet <3's Snowflakes" using Born Pretty Store Plate PB-19. I only own three small stamping plates, but this leafy design is, by far, my favorite. "Gilver" and "Violet <3's Snowflakes" compliment each other in the best way! 







So, basically these two polishes are perfect. The color and composition of both polishes are beautiful. The formulas are also fantastic. Another bonus feature of Vapid Lacquer is that her polishes are 5-Free, which means they are free of the big five nasty chemicals that are often found in mainstream polish. Vapid Lacquer is also cruelty-free and Vegan-friendly, which is also awesome! I am so glad that I've finally tried out Vapid Lacquer, and I am looking forward to getting my hands on more in the future!
If you like what you have seen, you can shop here:
To see more swatches and keep up-to-date with new releases, check out Vapid Lacquer's social media pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment