Saturday, January 24, 2015

ZR's Polish - My Heart's Desire Collection

Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have the My Heart's Desire Collection from ZR's Polish to share with you! This collection consists of five sheer shimmery polishes with larger glitter mixed in. These polishes were designed to be worn on their own or as glitter toppers over another color.


All swatches were topped with my favorite top coat, Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to some swatches!

Disclaimer: I turned all of these polishes upside down for several minutes before application in order to make it easier to retrieve the larger glitter. 




"XOXO" is a sheer blue shimmery polish filled with metallic silver and blue hex glitter, holographic silver circle glitter, and metallic silver heart glitter. Here I am wearing three coats. I left my bottle upside down for several minutes before applying, but I did still have to fish a bit for the larger glitter. 







"One Love" is a very sheer iridescent pale pink shimmery polish filled with matte pink, orange, and white heart glitter, matte yellow flower glitter, and a sparse mixture of hex glitter in varying colors. Here I am wearing three coats over "Mistletoe Kiss" by Joha's Love Nail Polish. "One Love" cannot be worn without an opaque base color due to how pale the color is, otherwise you cannot see it aside from the larger glitter. I would also not suggest wearing it over a white base, as it did not show up well over white. I do like how it looks over "Mistletoe Kiss" since they are pretty similar shade-wise. 







"Crush" is a sheer orange shimmery polish filled with matte pink and orange heart glitter, and large and small matte orange and metallic gold hex glitter. Here I am wearing three coats. This polish reminds me of Orange Crush Soda. Yum!







"Muah" is a sheer pale green shimmery polish filled with metallic silver and matte white heart glitter, sparse orange, pink, and green hex glitter, and sparse silver square glitter. Here I am wearing three coats. 







"Sweet Heart" is a very sheer bright pink shimmery polish filled with holographic silver butterfly glitter, pale pink and white heart glitter,  and a mixture of iridescent and pink hex glitter in two sizes. Here I am wearing three coats over "Pink Storm" by Joha's Love Nail Polish. "Sweet Heart" is difficult to see without an opaque color beneath it. I would suggest a similar color or one that is complimentary to pink. 






I am not a huge fan of sheer polish; however, I do think this collection would look cute exclusively used as glitter toppers. The shimmer in each one would definitely compliment a nice creme polish in a similar shade. 

If you like what you have seen, visit ZR's Polish's shop here:
You can also keep up with swatches and new releases on Instagram:




No comments:

Post a Comment