Monday, January 12, 2015

ZR's Polish

Press Sample

Greetings! This evening, I have a few selections to share with you from ZR's Polish!

I know, right? So much gorgeous polish in one collage.

All swatches are topped with my go to top coat: Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to the swatches! 



"Destirim" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with small purple multichrome flakes. Here I am wearing two thin coats over a Drip Drop Nail Paint prototype polish. This was the first multichrome flakey polish that I have tried out, and I am completely smitten! It compliments my base color so well, and I imagine that you could achieve opacity in one to two more coats. 

Annnnd I'm dead. These glorious flakes just killed me. 






"Vasvir" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with green multichrome flakes. Here I have applied two thin coats over "Jade" by Studio M. Another gorgeous flakey that easily compliments a creme base and could be worn on its own in a few heavier coats. 







"Ezeria" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with a rainbow mixture of multichrome flakes. Here I am wearing two thin coats over "Island Coral" by Sinful Colors. I knew "Ezeria" would look amazing over basically any color, so it was fun selecting a color to go with it. 

Just look at that rainbow goodness! 






"Astrim" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with golden flakes. Here I am wearing two thin coats over "Community" by China Glaze. If you are a lover of gold, this baby is for you! I also really like that subtle hint of bronze in "Astrim." This could be worn over another color as I have shown here, or be worn on its own in a few coats. 

Flakey perfection. 








"Confetti" is a shimmery green creme with just a hint of gold shimmer. It also has a rainbow assortment of metallic hex and bar glitter mixed throughout. Here I am wearing two coats. "Confetti is understated while still being fun with its colorful mixture of glitter. 







"Golden Flakes" is a pearly beige with holographic gold micro glitter scattered throughout. Here I applied three thin coats to achieve opacity. With a heavier hand, I believe this could be opaque in two coats. I really love how "Golden Flakes" compliments my complexion. Oftentimes, I look rather washed out when I wear lighter shades, but "Golden Flakes" is just right. 







"Goodnight Sun" is a beautiful sparkly chameleon polish that shifts from a pinkish-red to burnt orange. Here I applied two easy coats. The shift is very easy to catch and is truly dazzling. I could not stop staring at my fingers! I tried to position my hand so as to show off some of the shift, but I think it is most evident in my macro:


This polish was named by a ZR's Polish fan, and the name sure is perfect because this was a sunset on my nails! 






"Sparkling Geranium" is a gorgeous purple jelly filled with fine holo glitter. In certain light, it also has a blueish-purple or "blurple" shimmer. Here I am wearing two coats. If you are a regular reader, you know I love my purples! "Sparkling Geranium" had an excellent formula and such a pretty sparkle! This was also named by a fan of ZR's polish, which is awesome!

Mmmm, holo!





This was my first time trying ZR's Polish, and I dig it! Not to mention the fact that its creator is super duper sweet! I'd have to say that my favorites were "Destirim," "Ezeria," and "Sparkling Geranium." I am definitely looking forward to playing with these polishes some more, so keep your eyes on my Instagram for more manis featuring these colors in the future. 
If you like what you have seen, visit ZR's Polish's shop here:
You can also keep up with swatches and new releases on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment