Monday, February 9, 2015

CDB Lacquer - Birthstone Collection Selections

Purchased by Me

Greetings! Today, I have two polishes from CDB Lacquer's Birthstone Collection to share with you!


Although the entire collection looked gorgeous, I selected two of my favorites: "January" and "February." These two densely glittery beauties are truly stunning!

All swatches are topped with the awesome Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to some swatches! 





Let's start with "February" because it is purple. This means it is my favorite by default. "February," inspired by the birthstone Amethyst, is a full-coverage royal purple micro glitter. Here I am wearing two coats for complete opacity. The color is so vibrant and perfect! It had a great formula which made for easy application. I love the hints of holo and silver you can see scattered throughout the swatch. 

Bask in the purple perfection! Bask, I say!






"January," inspired by the birthstone Garnet, is a full-coverage deep red micro glitter. Here I am wearing two coats for complete opacity. Everyone needs a good red in their collection, and this is a good red! "January" is perfect for year-round wear and especially perfect for Valentine's Day manis, since it is right around the corner!







This design is a little difficult to see, sort of like one of those Ishihara Color Tests, but I like it nonetheless. Here I put "January" and "February" together using some vinyls from Twinkled T's Love Sheet. 




I am giving these two stunners the thumbs up! I absolutely love full-coverage micro glitter polish, and these colors are so vibrant and fun! The formulas were great, and you can tell Cheyenne, the creator of CDB Lacquer, puts a lot of care and consideration into her polishes. 
And good news everyone! "January," "February," and several other polishes are currently on sale on her site, so snatch those babies up while you can! 

To shop, visit:

To see more swatches, visit Instagram:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your purchase! I'm so glad you enjoyed them!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your purchase! I'm so glad you enjoyed them!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone tell me, of one guy's date of birth in 29th Feb. Which gemstone suits. Especially for girls

    ReplyDelete