Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Heather's Hues - End of the Rainbow Collection

Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have swatches of Heather's Hue's End of the Rainbow Collection. This collection consists of eleven polishes that will be available individually as well as in sets that include neutrals, warms, and cools. This collection of linear holographic polishes also contains flaky glitter for some added sparkle. Heather named this collection after traits of a beautiful woman; how cool is that?

So many pictures, so few spots on the collage! 


As always, I topped all my swatches off with a coat of Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish for a super shiny finish. Now let's get to those swatches! 



Let's start with the neutrals!






"Elegance" is a snowy white linear holo filled with white micro flakes. Here I am wearing two coats for complete opacity. The flakes in "Elegance" were just a touch larger than the rest of the collection which makes the formula just slightly different from the rest of the collection, but not in a bad way. You have to love a fresh, clean white mani, and with "Elegance" you get the fresh, clean white with a little added sparkle!







"Intelligence" is a chocolate brown linear holo filled with taupe-colored micro flakes. Here I am wearing two easy coats. This is such a warm shade of brown, and I just love that holo sparkle!

Bask in the holo rainbow! 






"Defiance" is a perfect black linear holo filled with gunmetal micro flakes. Here I am wearing two smooth and easy coats. I love a plain black mani, but I love it even more with the holo sparkle!

I need a moment. I literally can't even with this rainbow sparkle. 




Next, we have the warms!






"Passion" is a bright red linear holo with deep red micro flakes. Here I am wearing two easy coats for complete opacity. This is such as fun and sexy shade of red!


I also really enjoy the subtle violet shimmer "Passion" has in the right lighting. So gorgeous! 






"Strength" is a vibrant orange linear holo with orange micro flakes. Here I am wearing two coats. I don't wear a lot of orange in my day-to-day life, but "Strength" is an orange that I could definitely see myself wearing again. 







"Charm" is a bright banana yellow linear holo filled with bright yellow micro flakes. Here I am wearing two coats for complete opacity. Yellow is another color that is not in my typical repertoire, but you just can't say no to a yellow with a perfect formula!

This color makes me want to sing Banana Phone






"Grace" is a hot pink linear holo filled with magenta micro flakes. Here I am wearing two easy coats. This is such a vibrant, girly pink!


The flakes are so subtle, but in just the right light they steal the show!




Finally, we have the cools!






"Fortuity" is a kiwi green linear holo filled with emerald green micro flakes. Here I am wearing two coats. I love the gold undertone to this polish! It really compliments this shade of green. 







"Individuality" is a stunning teal linear holo filled with aqua blue micro flakes. Here I am wearing two buttery smooth coats. This color is just jaw-dropping! 







"Creativity" is a bright royal blue linear holo filled with sapphire micro flakes. Shown here is two coats. Yet another swoon-worthy blue from Heather's End of the Rainbow Collection! 







"Serenity" is a violet colored linear holo with deep purple flakes. Here I am wearing two easy coats. As I always say, I've never met a purple that I haven't liked, and "Serenity" is no exception. I love the mixture of the light and vibrant base color with the dark flakes. 

Purple perfection!





I wasn't done playing with these beauties, so I decided to cram as many of them into one mani as I possibly could! For this look I used the entire End of the Rainbow Collection with the exception of "Elegance" and "Intelligence." To create the spiral design, I used Twinkled T's Cyclone Vinyls. 


I am totally enamored with this collection! It just has so much to offer: a huge variety of colors, fantastic formulas, and of course sparkle! All of the polishes in this collection are easily two coaters, and the colors are just stunning! You do not want to miss out on this collection! 
These polishes will be available for purchase in Heather's shop this Friday, February 20th. You will be able to purchase these polishes individually or as a set. Set possibilities include: the entire collection, warms, cools, and neutrals. 

To purchase, visit:


To view more swatches and keep up with new releases, visit:


4 comments:

  1. I think Passion is my fave, pretty swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't choose between Serenity, Individuality, and Creativity. Haha.

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I'm a French girl and I saw your video on Facebook from the site What's your nail, and I like it.
    But I want to know which product you use to protect your nail contour ? Because I dare not do gradient or Water Marble (too messy)
    Thank you very much for your answer
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :)
      In that video, I used Crystalline Nail Veil by Color4Nails. It is a latex based product, so as long as you don't have a latex allergy, you're good. They offer international shipping in case you are interested in purchasing: http://color4nails.com

      Delete