Friday, February 13, 2015

Joha's Love Nail Polish - Spring Collection Selections

Purchased by Me

Today, I have a few selections from Joha's Love Nail Polish's new spring collection as well has her new cuticle oil and fast-drying, glossy top coat. All the items I will be sharing today are available for purchase in her shop now.


I topped all of these swatches with her new Joha's Love Liquid Jewels Fast-Drying Top Coat. Joha's new top coat dries quickly to a glossy finish which is awesome, of course, since nobody has time for slow-drying top coat! Although I did not get to wear any of these manicures over an extended period of time, I did wear one of them for two days and I did not experience any wear or chipping. 

Now let's see some swatches! 




"Dreaming in Peach" is a pastel peach creme shown here in three coats. This beauty could easily be opaque in just two coats. The formula was smooth and creamy, which is no surprise!


I paired this perfect peach with a little texture for a cute and simple Valentine's Day-themed mani. For this look I used "Pussy Galore" by OPI and some cute heart vinyls from Twinkled T's Love Sheet. 






"Sweet as Mint" is a pastel mint creme shown here in two smooth, buttery coats. Another perfect color for spring!


"Sweet as Mint" is such a stylish shade so I decided to go with a sideways french mani using "Supernova" by Gilty Girl Cosmetics and slant vinyls from Twinkled T






"Lilac Meadows" is a pastel purple creme shown here in two smooth and easy coats. If you didn't guess it already, this is my favorite from the collection. Love me some creamy purple perfection!


I paired my favorite color with my favorite print and went for some pastel leopard print using "Mistletoe Kiss" by Joha's Love Nail Polish and acrylic paint. I added a cute little black bow from Simply Spoiled Beauty to finish the look off. 





Joha's Love Cuticle Oil: I spent the week using Joha's new cuticle oil, and I have to say that I love it! It absorbs quickly and is really effective. Possibly my favorite thing about it is the nice clean scent it has. I couldn't stop smelling my fingers!





I am giving these gorgeous colors, Liquid Jewels Top Coat, and Joha's Love Cuticle Oil a big thumbs up! I am totally digging these fun pastel shades! They are so perfect for spring and year-round wear. Liquid Jewels has a great dry-time and a nice glossy finish. Cuticle care is an essential part of any nail care routine, and Joha's new cuticle oil will most definitely be added to my indie oil rotation. 

If you like what you've seen here, you can shop here:

You can check out more swatches and learn about new releases on Instagram:

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand, but these seem to be some lovely cremes! My favorite is Sweet as Mint. I definitely could see that in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she started up around fall. She does make some gorgeous cremes! I am a huge sucker for purple, so it was the clear winner for me, but I do have a weak spot for minty polish. :)

      Delete