Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lacquered Polish - Champagne Wishes

Press Sample

Greetings! Tonight, I have "Champagne Wishes" by Lacquered Polish to share with you! "Champagne Wishes" will be available for purchase tomorrow at 7PM PST.


As always, my swatches are topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to it! 




"Champagne Wishes" is a very soft nude pink with scattered pink flakes and a delicate gold shimmer. Here I am wearing two easy coats. The formula is a happy medium, not too thick, not too thin. I really love this color! It is just so soft and girly!





I decided to give this soft, sweet pink a Valentine's Day spin with some heart leopard print. For the spots, I used "Gold Veined Mirrors" by Drip Drop Nail Paint. I thought the gold would accent the gold shimmer in "Champagne Wishes" and it definitely did in all the right ways! 

I give "Champagne Wishes" the big thumbs up! It is perfect for wear on its own or with nail art. Don't forget, this baby will be available tomorrow at 7PM PST, so set an alarm!

You can shop here:


You can also keep up with Lacquered Polish on Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment