Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lavish Polish - St. Patrick's Duo

Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have Lavish Polish's St. Patrick's Duo to share with you!


As always, my swatches are topped with a coat of Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to those swatches! 





"Shamrock" is a kelly green linear holographic polish with a gorgeous golden shimmer. Here I am wearing three thin coats. Typically I can't pick up any of the multicolored shimmer of holographic polish in my lightbox, aside from macros, but if you look at my pinky, you can definitely see some holo action. I think this is such a perfect shade, not only for wear on St. Patrick's Day, but also year-round. I hate getting pinched, so I'll definitely be sporting this beauty on St. Patrick's Day this year. 

Mmmmmm, holo! 






"Paddy's Pub" is a milky white crelly packed with green and gold holographic hex glitter in varying sizes. Here I am wearing three coats for my desired opacity. "Paddy's Pub" is another perfect embodiment of St. Patrick's Day, and I absolutely love the name! It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia cracks me up to no end. "Paddy's Pub" would pair nicely with "Shamrock" for some awesome nail art.

Creamy!





I'm giving this duo the big thumbs up! "Shamrock" and "Paddy's Pub" compliment each other which makes them a great combination for nail art or skittle manis, the formulas are fabulous as is typical of Lavish Polish, and the colors are fun and festive. 
You can purchase this duo in Lavish Polish's shop for $20.00. 
Don't forget, you can use my discount code JESS15 to receive 15% off your purchase, no minimum required. 
You can shop here:
You can also keep up with swatches and news on Instagram and Facebook:



No comments:

Post a Comment