Sunday, February 8, 2015

My True Love - Valentine's Day Trio

Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have My True Love, also known as MTL's Valentine's Day Trio to share with you! This set consists of two jellies and one clear-based glitter topper.


As always, all swatches were topped with my go-to top coat: Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to some swatches!




"The Night's Affair" is a deep plumb jelly shown here in two easy coats. Purple polish is my jam and this one certainly does not disappoint. "The Night's Affair is such a deep, rich color that pairs perfectly with "Sweet Emotions," the glitter topper from this trio. 






"Sweet Emotions" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with light pink and light purple hex glitter and micro holographic glitter. Here I am wearing two dabbed coats over "The Night's Affair." This glitter topper is so complimentary to "The Night's Affair," and I especially love the brightness afforded by the holographic glitter. 

Holo glitter heaven!






"Cupid's Crush" is a bright red jelly, shown here in three thin and easy coats. This is a perfect shade for Valentine's Day manis and for year-round wear. I just love how vibrant this shade is!





I'm giving this trio a big thumbs up! I love the colors, and the formulas were great. All three of these polishes would make for great Valentine's Day manis as well as for wear all year round. 
The Valentine's Day trio is available for purchase as a set or individually in MTL's shop. 

To shop visit:

To see more swatches and learn about new releases visit Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment