Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bobbi-Toads - Paintable Shoes for Kids

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have some cute children's shoes from Bobbi-Toads to share with you! Bobbi-Toads is a small family company specializing in customizable shoes with paintable toes. These shoes are vegan friendly, meaning they do not contain animal products, and none of their products are tested on animals. Which is an awesome thing in my book! In addition to their customizable shoes, they carry nail polish, nail polish remover, and nail stickers to be used to customize the cute little toes on their shoes.


Bobbi-Toads is also a philanthropic company having made donations to various children's hospitals among other organizations. 




I was given the opportunity to create a couple designs with the Hillary style paintable shoes. For my first design, I used two Bobbi-Polishes: "Sweet Frosty Grape" and "Luscious Lime" to create some funky leopard print. 




The kid inside me really enjoyed painting the little toes on these shoes to match my fingernails. 



I gave this design a matte finish on both the shoes and my fingernails using Dream Polish's Ultra Wax Top Coat. 





For my second design, I created a simple gradient using "Princess Pink" and "Doodle Ball" Bobbi-Polishes as well as their "Hearts are Wild" Bobbi-Stickers. I used liquid latex to make clean-up easier on both my fingers and the shoes; however, cleaning up the grooves around the little toenails on the shoe was a little time consuming. I do love how these turned out though. The stickers really complimented the colors of the polish nicely. 




Willow Kitty approves of Bobbi-Toads. 

Overall, I love the concept of these shoes! I can only imagine how excited any child who loves to paint nails would be to get their own pair of shoes that they can paint to match their fingernails. These shoes are so wonderfully creative! Bobbi-Toads offers shoes in a variety of colors, laced or with velcro straps, and even ones with light-up toes! 

You can shop here:


You can also check Bobbi-Toads out on Facebook and Instagram:


 

1 comment:

  1. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    amazon coupon

    ReplyDelete