Friday, March 13, 2015

Dream Polish - Spring Scent Trio

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have a quick review of Dream Polish's new limited edition spring scents, and let me just tell you, they are amazing! As you may already know, I have a love for Dream Polish that runs deep. Dream Polish is my one stop shop for cuticle care and manicure essentials like top and base coats.


Dream Polish's LE Spring Scent Trio includes, Lilly Flower, Jelly Bean, and my personal favorite, Clovers and Dirt. The names alone scream spring, but the scents themselves are truly what brings spring alive for me!



I tried the Clovers and Dirt scent in my absolute favorite top coat ever, Gem Glam Top Coat! After waiting impatiently through the quite short period of time it takes Gem Glam Top Coat to dry to the touch, I took my first big whiff of this fun, whimsical scent. The first scent I picked up was a very delicate floral scent. With my next deep breath in, I smelled the extraordinarily unmistakeable scent of potting soil! My mind was blown! The smell was so exact and perfect! I am definitely going to need to buy some back-ups of this scent before they are gone. 





I tried the Jelly Bean scent in the form of Gem Glow Cuticle Oil. Jelly Bean has a sweet and tangy cherry scent that makes your mouth water for those delicious little candy beans that we tend to bing eat during the spring months. A few weeks ago, Vanessa added organic rose hip seed oil to her magical cuticle oil mixture which makes her oils even more effective and nourishing. 





I also tried the Lilly Flower scent in the form of Gem Glow Cuticle Oil, but this time the vessel was a cuticle oil pen. Lilly Flower has a delicate floral scent that makes me long for springtime in my garden. It is not overwhelming which is something I like in a floral scent. And this pen applicator! I had never used a cuticle oil pen before, and I love it! You have so much control over application and it releases just the right amount which makes for quicker absorption. Dream Polish does not yet offer cuticle oil pens on the website, but Vanessa is looking into carrying them in the future, so keep your eyes peeled!





(Photo Credit: Dream Polish)

What can I say, I'm in love! These scents are so perfect! I really think there is something for everyone here. For me, the star is Clovers and Dirt. I just love the smell of potting soil! I'm a little weird; don't judge! 
These fabulous scents are available now in Dream Polish's Shop, so be sure to check them out!

You can shop here:


You can also keep up with Dream Polish on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter:











No comments:

Post a Comment