Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lolita Lacquer - Dino Digits Collection

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have Lolita Lacquer's Dino Digits Collection to share with you! I cannot even begin to express my excitement about this collection because it is inspired by one of my all-time favorite movies in the known universe: Jurassic Park!

Can we just talk about how adorable those labels are?!

All swatches were topped with super glossy Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now let's get to these Jurassic Beauties! 





"JAW-llo" is a vibrant lime-green jelly packed with light and dark green metallic hex and small square glitter. Shown here is two super squishy coats. I think my picture actually makes the green read just a touch darker than it truly is. Think more of a radioactive ooze green. The macro is a tiny bit more color-accurate. 


This green beauty was inspired by the iconic scene where Lex is eating jello after spending a traumatic night in the park and sees the silhouettes of the approaching raptors. 







"Raptor Red" is a highly pigmented fire engine red creme. Shown here is two coats, but this baby was almost a one-coater. I cannot even say enough good things about the formula on "Raptor Red." It was heaven! So smooth, even, and super pigmented. Despite the high pigmentation, I had absolutely no issues with staining of the nails or cuticles. Just perfection!

10 out of 10 Raptors agree, this polish rocks. 






"DNA" is a clear based glitter topper filled with black, white, yellow, and red matte hex and square glitter in a variety of sizes, Shown here is two coats worn over "Raptor Red." I love these two together! And, of course, the name reminds me of that very informative cartoon DNA strand from the movie which makes me smile. 








"Tyrannosaurus RED" is a cherry red jelly filled with metallic red and iridescent hex glitter. Shown here is two easy coats. This polish is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way the light catches the glitter mix in "Tyrannosaurus RED."


Direct movie quote: "THIS POLISH IS GORGEOOOOOOOOOUSSSS!"





What can I say, folks? I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with this collection! Gorgeous polishes with great formulas based on one of the greatest movies of all time, what more could anyone ask for?
This collection is available for purchase in Lolita Lacquer's shop, so what are you waiting for!?

You can shop here:


You can also visit Lolita Lacquer on Instagram:


But before you go, please enjoy this video that literally makes me laugh until I cry every single time I watch it:



No comments:

Post a Comment