Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Nails by Tataw - Spring Collection

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have Nails by Tataw's Spring Collection to share with you! This collection consists of four polishes that dry to a matte finish as well as a gorgeous glitter topper.


Due to the gorgeous natural matte finish of these polishes, I did not add top coat to any of the swatches with the exception of the glitter topper. The glitter topper swatch is topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to those swatches. 





"Tropicana Cabana" is a gorgeous true blue creme with a subtle green and blue shimmer. Shown here is two smooth and dreamy coats. I find myself falling more and more in love with the color blue, and "Tropicana Cabana" certainly intensified that love. I mean, just look at it. It's perfect. 







"Meet Me at the Reef" is a bright coral creme with a subtle golden-yellow shimmer. Here I am wearing two easy coats. This color is bold and bright. 







"NEONderthal" is a bright neon yellow creme with a subtle bright yellow shimmer. Shown here is three coats. This color reminds me of yummy yellow marshmallow Peeps, and would be the perfect base for some spring nail art. 







"Green Appletini" is a gorgeous neon lime green with a subtle yellow shimmer. Shown here is two smooth, buttery coats. This is most assuredly my second favorite from this collection. It is so bright, and it just screams spring!







"Queen of Diamonds" is a clear-based glitter topper packed with metallic pink, red, and gold micro glitter, large matte red hex glitter, small matte pale pink hex glitter, matte pale pink butterfly glitter, and matte hot pink diamond glitter. Shown here is one coat over "Tropicana Cabana." I love this mixture of glitter, especially the larger glitter. There was no need for fishing which is something I love in a glitter topper. I really think "Queen of Diamonds" would look great over any of the colors in this collection. 






I totally dig this collection! I am a huge fan of polishes with a natural matte finish, and, glitter topper aside, these all dried to a perfect matte. The matte polishes all had nice formulas, and all but the yellow were opaque to my preference in two coats. The glitter topper is so fun and whimsical with its mixture of large and small glitter, and it has the perfect glitter to base ratio. 
Nails by Tataw's Spring Collection will be available Saturday, March 21st. 

To shop, visit:


You can also visit Nails by Tataw's Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment