Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tux Polish - I Need a Vacation Collection

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have a few selections from Tux Polish's new I Need a Vacation Collection to share with you! This collection is already available for purchase in Tux Polish's shop.


All swatches were topped with super glossy, super awesome Gem Glam Top Coat. Now, let's get to those swatches!





"Sea Turtle" is an emerald green creme filled with silver micro flakes, fine dark blue glitter, and a fine green shimmer. Shown here is two coats. This polish is so perfectly named! The combination of glitter and the perfect turtle green definitely evokes imagery of sea turtles for me. 







"Miami" is an orange creme filled with what Tux Polish describes as microscopic pink and white flecks. The pink flecks appear dark orange due to the color of the base. Here I am wearing two smooth, dreamy coats. I can't get over how creamy the formula is! So perfect. 







"Sun Kissed" is a gorgeous clear-based glitter topper filled with fine metallic gold and dark pink glitter as well as metallic gold shard glitter. Shown here is one coat worn over "Petal Pusher" by Exotic Lacquer. This glitter topper is hands-down my favorite from this collection! I just love how delicate and elegant it looks over a pink polish. It's just so lovely! 







"Pool Party Purple" is a shimmery purple creme filled with pink micro glitter, and white and blue shard glitter. Shown here is two coats. This polish is so unique and fun. The shard glitter had the tendency to create some raised areas, as is typical with most shard glitter, but was easily tamed with a couple coats of top coat. 







"Sand Castle" is a shimmery sandy-colored creme with holographic gold micro glitter to give it a sandy finish. Here I am wearing two coats. I absolutely love this polish! It truly looks like a sandy shoreline and makes me yearn for the beach! So beautiful!







"In Orbit" is a stunning clear-based glitter topper packed with holographic silver micro glitter and shimmer. Here I am wearing one coat over "Gypsy Wings" by Exotic Lacquers. "In Orbit" would look beautiful worn over any color, but is also dense enough to be worn on its own in 2-3 coats.






This was my first time trying Tux Polish, and it was a good experience! Each polish was unique in composition and the formulas were nice. 

But wait! There's more! Tux Polish is offering 25% off through April 5th when you use my discount code POLISHEDJESS! 

To shop, visit:


Other social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment