Sunday, March 8, 2015

Twinkled T - Vinyls

Press Sample 
Purchased for Review

Greetings! Today, I am going to gush a little bit about Twinkled T! Twinkled T is a one-stop source for nail art supplies of all kinds. One of their main attractions is their creative assortment of nail vinyls. The beautiful thing about nail vinyls is the endless possibilities they provide for unique nail art while still being accessible to nail artists of all levels of experience.

Some recent looks I created with Twinkled T vinyls. 


This post will be rather picture heavy, so prepare for some Twinkled T vinyl fun!




Perhaps my favorite Twinkled T look to date is this mesmerizingly colorful design utilizing Cyclone Vinyls. I started with a white base and sponged on several colors before sealing it in with my favorite quick-dry top coat: Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Next, I applied the Cyclone vinyls and applied another coat of polish. I finished this off with another coat of Gem Glam Top Coat. 
I seriously could not stop staring at my fingers! And let me just tell you, if you have never peeled off a Twinkled T Cyclone Vinyl, you are totally missing out because it is one of the most satisfying things on earth.

You are getting very sleepy!

 Here is another look I created utilizing Cyclone Vinyls:


Glitter tornado! 






Another favorite vinyl created by Twinkled T is the Swirl Vinyl. This was one of the first Twinkled T vinyls I ever tried, and I've been hooked since then. So hooked, in fact, that I stocked up on them during Twinkled T's awesome Black Friday sale so that I would never have to be without them! Don't judge me. But seriously, these babies are easy to use and are such a simple and fun way to accent any mani. 

I can't even. 


 More swirly fun:







Twinkled T's exclusive Love Sheet is packed with an amazing assortment of vinyls that were perfect for Valentine's Day and any time you are feeling a love-themed mani. 

For this mani, I also used Chevron Skinnies. 









Twinkled T also offers chevron vinyls in a variety of sizes. For this mani, I used the Chevron Skinnies

More Chevron Skinnies action: 









The Harry Potter Vinyls provide an awesome array of Harry Potter nostalgia-inducing images that include Dobby, the lightening bolt scar, Harry's glasses, silhouettes of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, and many, many more. I did this mani what seems like ages ago, but I remember being so excited to play with these vinyls! They are just so cool. Some work better as decals, and some do well used as a stencil, but they all look 100% awesome!

Knuckles rings also from super fab Twinkled T! 






Yet another favorite Twinkled T vinyl is the Slant Vinyl. The Slant Vinyl is a super simple way to create a sophisticated and unique mani with little to no effort. Sideways french manicures are one of my new favorite looks because of their elegant simplicity. 







For this fun spring mani, I used Twinkled T's new Daisy Vinyls on my middle and ring finger, and their Reina Vinyl on my index and pinky fingers. The Daisy Vinyl is so perfect for all those spring manis!








Twinkled T's Mermaid Stencil makes for a super gorgeous mani. One tip I have for shield stencils is to sponge on the polish(es) you are using for the design to achieve nice clean lines.  

Behold! Gold flake scale goodness! 






If you couldn't tell, I absolutely love Twinkled T! Not only do they create and sell an amazingly creative assortment of vinyls, which I only scratched the surface of with this post, but they also sell a wide assortment of nail art supplies like dotting tools, clean up brushes, studs, charms, placement glitter, and jewelry. 
Another super cool thing about Twinkled T's vinyls is all sheets are five dollars, so you are getting enough vinyls to create several manis for a great price. Domestic shipping on vinyl purchases is FREE! What?! Who doesn't love free shipping!? But don't worry international ladies, international shipping on vinyl purchases is only $2.00, which is very reasonable. 

Don't forget, you can use my discount code JESSICAJ to receive 10% off your purchase, no minimum required. 

You can shop here:

You can also keep up with Twinkled T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment