Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ZR's Polish - Behati's Collection

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have ZR's Polish's Behati's Collection to share with you! This collection consists of six shimmery polishes that glow in the dark.


As always, all swatches are topped with super glossy Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to it!





"Thumper" is a gorgeous grape purple filled with fine pink and blue shimmer. Shown here is three thin coats. "Thumper" is, of course, my favorite from this collection. The shimmer really compliments this purple. 







"Sparkle" is a bright bubblegum pink with a fine light blue shimmer. Shown here is three thin coats. This is such a happy color, and it pairs nicely with "Thumper."






I combined "Thumper" and "Sparkle" with some fun, yet simple leopard print. I love how these two polishes compliment each other. 







"Lemon Drop" is a bright golden yellow with a fine yellow shimmer. Shown here is two coats. Usually yellows are not very complimentary to my complexion, but I find that "Lemon Drop" is an exception to that rule. I also really like the fact that this was opaque in just two coats. 







"Candy" is a bright orange with a fine yellow shimmer. Here I am wearing two coats. I like the way the yellow shimmer helps to brighten the color of this polish even more than it is already. 






I paired "Lemon Drop" and "Candy" using Sun Vinyls from Twinkled T and some Ultra Wax Top Coat from Dream Polish






"Whisper" is a pastel-leaning lime green with a light green shimmer. Shown here is two coats. This is such a perfect color for spring!







"Bubbles" is a bright blue with a fine blue shimmer. Here I am wearing two easy coats. I really love this shade of blue, it's so bright and bold. 






To pair "Whisper" and "Bubbles," I marbled them together using the plastic bag technique and finished the look by stamping some leafy print on top using my Creative Shop stamper and Born Pretty Store plate BP-19. I really love the way this turned out!






For this design, I used the entire Behati's Collection with Twinkled T's Diamond Stencils. This was my first attempt at a vertical gradient, and I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. These colors all compliment each other so seamlessly with their color intensity and shimmer. 


As I mentioned above, this collection glows in the dark, so I wanted to give you a little glimpse at what that looked like. Please bear in mind that I did sponge the colors on for this manicure, so that probably had an effect on how much these were able to glow. Had the polishes been painted on solidly in two or three coats, I am sure the glowing would be even more intense than what is shown in the above picture. Despite being sponged on, I still think they glow incredibly well in this picture!





This gorgeous rainbow of shimmery glow-in-the-dark polishes would make an excellent addition to any collection! They all had great formulas, and the bright colors would make for some perfect spring and summer manis!
But wait, there's more! You can use discount code POLISHEDJESS15 for 15% off your purchase from ZR's Polish. Yay for discounts! 

To shop, visit:

You can also keep up with swatches and new releases on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment