Monday, March 2, 2015

ZR's Polish -St. Patrick's Day Duo

Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have ZR's Polish's new St. Patrick's Day Duo to share with you! With this pair comes an exciting announcement! These two polishes are ZR's Polish's first 5-Free polishes! For those unfamiliar with nail polish lingo, that means they are free of the big five nasty chemicals that can sometimes be found in nail polish.

Glittery goodness!

All swatches were topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish. Now, let's get to those swatches! 




"Fool's Gold" is a clear-based glitter topper filled with small metallic silver hex glitter, larger metallic gold hex glitter, and metallic teal square glitter. Shown here is one coat over "Night Sky" by Winstonia Store. This gorgeous glitter topper reminded me of Flounder from The Little Mermaid, so I accented it with Twinkled T's mermaid stencil and a mixture of "24K" and "Chrome" by Exotic Lacquers. 

So fun! 







"Rush of Luck" is a stunning holographic gold micro glitter with a yellow tinted base. Shown here is two coats. This polish looked so fancy that I decided to do some simple black accents. On my ring and pinky fingers I did some stamping with Born Pretty Store plate BP-13 and "Matte About Black" by Chaotic Glitz Polish. I also added some black studs from Born Pretty Store. 

So sparkly! 







I totally love these two glittery beauties! The formulas were a little more dense, but not unmanageably so. Although I love a good micro glitter, I think my favorite out of these two is most definitely "Fool's Gold." I really love the composition. 
"Fool's Gold" and "Rush of Luck" will be available soon from ZR's Polish. 

To shop, visit:

You can also keep up with swatches and new releases on Instagram:







No comments:

Post a Comment