Friday, April 10, 2015

BOii Cosmetics - Selections

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have a couple beauties from BOii Cosmetics to share with you!


Both swatches were topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish for a super glossy finish. Now, let's get to these stunners!




"He Rescued Me from the Galaxy" is a jaw-dropping black jelly filled with rainbow color-shifting flakes and color-shifting hex glitter that shifts from red, to yellow, to orange, and to green. Shown here is three thin coats. This polish is seriously mesmerizing! Let me put it into mathematical terms for you:
Color-shifting flakes and glitter + black jelly = perfection! 


I took this party outside in one of the rare moments that it wasn't raining and was not disappointed! I am totally in love with this polish!

So squishy! I die!

And here's a little bottle shot goodness!







"I am Confident and Courageous" is a super hot pink creme filled with a fine golden shimmer and hot pink micro flakes. Shown here is two coats, but this baby is super pigmented and could almost pass for a one-coater. This polish is so perfectly hot pink that you need sunglasses just to look at it! 




I, of course, could not pass up the opportunity for some glammy leopard print nails, so I paired "I am Confident and Courageous" with "Joy Oh Joy" by Duh Nail Polish and topped it off with Ultra Wax Top Coat by Dream Polish for a nice matte finish. 





I am so super impressed with these two beauties! Both had fantastic formulas and their compositions are just stunning! 

To shop, visit:

You can also check BOii Cosmetics out on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment