Sunday, April 5, 2015

Winstonia Store - Selections

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have some polish selections from Winstonia Store to share with you!


All swatches were topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish for a super glossy finish. Now, let's get to these glittery beauties! 






"Glitzy Glam" is a black jelly packed with fine metallic silver hex glitter. Shown here is two easy coats. I absolutely love this polish! It is just so glittery and perfect, and it reminds me of the night sky. 



I used "Glitzy Glam" as the base for this design featuring some subtle gradient stamping with the entire A Night in Vegas Collection by Pipe Dream Polish and Born Pretty Store plate BP-34. I really just love how this turned out!






"Blue Lagoon" is a vibrant blue jelly filled with silver micro flakes. Shown here is two easy breezy coats. This polish is so rich and sparkly, and it definitely reminds me of a deep, beautiful pool of water. 







"Dorothy" is a clear-based micro glitter filled with metallic ruby hex glitter. Shown here is three coats. This polish is downright gorgeous! It is like wearing ruby red slippers on my nails! "Dorothy" is nicely opaque in three coats, but I think it would look even better if it were applied using the sponging method. 


For this look, I paired "Dorothy" with "Emotions" by OPI. I stamped a lace pattern over "Dorothy" using Born Pretty Store plate BP-02 and "Black Heart" by Sally Hansen for a chic, sexy look. 





I really love all three of these polishes! Better still, I don't have any exactly like these in my collection. I am excited to see what Winstonia Store comes up with next because these are fabulous!

Winstonia Store's polishes are available on their website and retail for $3.95. 

You can shop here:


You can also visit Winstonia Store on Instagram and Facebook:

Instagram:

Facebook:

2 comments: