Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lavish Polish - Summer 2015 Collection

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have Lavish Polish's Summer 2015 Collection to share with you! This collection consists of five ultra bright neon cremes that couldn't be more perfect for summer manis!

(Collage courtesy of Lavish Polish)

All swatches were topped with a coat of Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish for a glossy finish. Now, get ready because these swatches require sunglasses!





"Sun Kissed" is a neon highlighter yellow creme polish. Shown here is two easy coats. "Sun Kissed" is such a perfect name for a polish that positively glows in the sun! I usually don't dig the color yellow, but I absolutely love this one!






"Life's a Beach" is a neon grape creme polish. Shown here is two smooth and easy coats. This is such a vibrant, luscious purple, so fun!






"Sand on My Cheeks" is a neon orange creme polish. Shown here is two perfectly smooth coats. This is one of those perfect oranges that actually makes me like the color orange!






"Bikini Bottoms" is an ultra hot pink creme polish. Here I am wearing two easy coats. Everyone needs a good hot pink in their life, and this beauty definitely fits the bill!






"Beach Babes" is an electric neon lime green creme polish. Shown here is two smooth and creamy coats. This gorgeous green is so bright that it looks like it is glowing, which I love!






These insanely bright neon cremes also spread well for water marbling which is awesome! For this look I used "Sun Kissed," "Life's a Beach," and "Bikini Bottoms." I added a little "Fairy Dust" by China Glaze for some sparkle. 





This collection is just gorgeous, and so vibrant! The formulas are all perfect two coaters with rich pigmentation. Despite the richness of color, I had no issues with staining whatsoever, which rules! I am also loving the new larger print labels!
Lavish Polish's Summer Collection is available for purchase now in her shop! Don't forget to use my discount code JESS15 for 15% off your entire purchase! 

You can shop here:

You can also keep up with Lavish Polish on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment