Monday, July 27, 2015

Born Pretty Store - Stamping Plates

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have some stamping plates from Born Pretty Store to share with you! 


I am totally loving the sleeves these rectangular stamping plates come it. So pretty! All stamping was done with a Creative Shop Stamper purchased from Color4Nails




The Selected Classic Patterns plate, BP-L006, is item #17924. It retails for $5.99 and contains 22 images.
Credit: Born Pretty Store

Here are some designs I created with this plate:






The Kaleidoscope Designs plate, BP-L004, is item #17922. It retails for $4.79 and contains 21 images. 
Credit: Born Pretty Store
Here are some designs I created with this plate:






The Various Arabesque Pattern plate, BP-L008, is item #17926. It retails for $5.99 and contains 24 images. 
Credit: Born Pretty Store 
Here are some designs I created with this plate:






The Cute Owls plate, BP-54, is item #18797. It retails for $2.99 and contains 8 images. 

Credit: Born Pretty Store
Here is a design I created with this pate:





The Christmas Theme plate, BP-01, is item #16848. It retails for $2.99 and contains 12 images.

Credit: Born Pretty Store
Here is a design I created with this plate:





The Chic Lace Pattern plate, BP-02, is item #16849. It retails for $2.99 and contains 6 images.

Credit: Born Pretty Store
Here is a design I created with this plate:





The Romantic Butterfly Pattern plate, BP-34, is item #17917. It retails for $2.99 and contains 7 images.
Credit: Born Pretty Store
Here is a design I created with this plate:




I dig all of these plates; no complaints here! You can purchase all of these plates from Born Pretty Store. 


3 comments:

  1. About how long after you ordered these did you receive then? I always have a problem with them taking months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They usually take about five weeks to get to me.

      Delete
  2. About how long after you ordered these did you receive then? I always have a problem with them taking months.

    ReplyDelete