Thursday, July 9, 2015

Color4Nails - Cuticle-Away and Rejuvenating Cuticle Oil

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have a little review of Color4Nails' new Cuticle-Away and Rejuvenating Cuticle Oil.


Cuticle-Away
Cuticle-Away is a gentle cuticle remover that contains coconut oil and sweet orange essential oil that comes in a large 4.5mL click pen. I love the delicate citrus scent. Upon application, it is a little runny, but due to how gentle the formula is, I didn't find it to cause any drying of the skin surrounding my nails. After application I waited about thirty seconds before using a silicone cuticle pusher to push back my proximal nail fold and gently scrape away any bits of cuticle left on my nail. It was extremely effective, and I appreciate how gentle it was because Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover tends to overly dry my skins if it touches it. My only complaint is a small cosmetic issue. The label on this pen is too long causing it to overlap the cap which makes removing the lid difficult. 

Rejuvenating Cuticle Oil
I tried Color4Nails' Rejuvenating Cuticle Oil in two different scents: Mango Pomegranate and Lavender. Both oils soaked in relatively quickly and left my cuticles soft and moisturized. These also came in the large 4.5mL click pen and contain Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Argon Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and fragrance or essential oil. Mango Pomegranate has a sweet and tangy scent. It smells delicious! Lavender smells as the name would suggest. Truthfully, I am not a huge fan of lavender, but thankfully Color4Nails' lavender scented oil is not overpowering so it wasn't unpleasant. Color4Nails also offers their cuticle oil in Coconut Kiwi, Jasmine Rosehip, and an unscented variety. 

Overall, I really enjoyed these products! I love that they come in the larger 4.5mL click pens, and both the oil and the cuticle remover do exactly what they are supposed to do. Both of these products are available now on Color4Nails' website for $8 each. 

To shop, visit:

You can also visit Color4Nails on Instagram and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment