Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Exotic Lacquers - Ages of Rock Collection

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have Exotic Lacquers' Ages of Rock Collection. This collection consists of five thermal polishes filled with ultra chameleon flakes.


All swatches were topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish for a super glossy finish. Now, let's get to these flakey, thermal beauties!





Jaded is a thermal crelly polish filled with ultra chameleon flakes that is jade green when cold and chartreuse green when warm. Shown here is three coats. I love this transition! It's so bold and gorgeous, and the rainbow flakes accent it so nicely. 






Night Prowler is a thermal crelly polish filled with ultra chameleon flakes that is a dusty pink when warm and a deep brown when cold. Shown here is three coats. This is the point when my hands decided they no longer wanted to cooperate with thermals, so I was unable to get a transitional picture. But I was able to get a shot that shows off a little bit of the cold transition. 


Look at the flaky goodness! 






Atomic Punk is a thermal crelly polish filled with ultra chameleon flakes that is bright teal in its warm state and green in its cold state. Shown here is two coats. I never witnessed this polish in a cold state even though I had my hand in ice until my fingers started to go numb. There is a swatch by @jahmynails on Exotic Lacquers' Instagram page that shows the green, and it truly lovely!






 Live Wire is a thermal crelly polish filled with ultra chameleon flakes that is electric pink when warm and purple when cold. Shown here is three coats, but you could get away with just two coats. I was unable to capture the cold transition on this one, but I was able to see it in its cold state for a short period. Live Wire's pink transition is such a bright pretty shade and the purple is deep and vampy.






Spell Bound is a thermal crelly polish filled with ultra chameleon flakes that is a cornflower blue shade when warm and a darker bluish purple shade when cold. Shown here is three coats. Like Atomic Punk, I never saw this polish in its cold state, despite my attempts to cool my hand down. 






Sorry guys, I really dropped the ball on this one. Despite my inability to shown the majority of the transitions, these polishes are really gorgeous. Be sure to check out Exotic Lacquers on Instagram or Facebook to see pictures of the transitions. All the formulas were nice an easy. They all required three coats for my preferred opacity except Atomic Punk and Live Wire, which were passably opaque in just two coats. 
The Ages of Rock Collection will be available tomorrow, August 9th, at 9AM CST. 

You can shop here:

You can also keep up with Exotic Lacquers on Instagram and Facebook:

Instagram:
Facebook:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment