Thursday, July 23, 2015

Gothic Gala Lacquers - June Group Customs

 Purchased by Me

Greetings! Today, I have some drop dead gorgeous group customs from Gothic Gala Lacquers to share with you. These beautiful customs were created for members of Gothic Gala Lacquers' Facebook fan group. When I heard they were both purple, I knew that I had to posses them immediately.                                                                                                                                              


All swatches were topped with a coat of Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish for a super glossy finish. Now, lets get to these perfect, purple polishes!



Lavender Fields is a full coverage micro glitter polish filled with soft, lavender micro glitter and holographic silver micro hex glitter. Shown here is two easy coats. I knew as soon as I put this on my nails that this was the color of my soul. I instantly wanted to paint everything I owned with this color. I kept staring at my fingers and watching the sparkly mixture of purple and silver rainbows dance across my nails. I seriously never wanted to take this off. My next step was to contact Samantha and buy a second bottle of this polish to keep as a backup, as I knew I could never live without this polish.







Lavender Dreams is a full coverage micro glitter polish filled with soft, lavender micro glitter and holographic gold micro hex glitter. Shown here is two easy coats. Again, absolutely in love! How could I not love a purple polish!? Especially when it is my favorite type of polish: full coverage micro glitter!






Lavender Fields, Waianapanapa by Ever After Polish, and TwinkledT Paint Drip Vinyls.
Could these group customs be more beautiful!? The formulas were perfection, and the glitter spread smoothly and evenly. Although I find it difficult to chose a favorite when it comes to purples, Lavender Fields is most definitely my favorite of the two, as I prefer silver to gold. Which one is your favorite?
  
To shop Gothic Gala Lacquers, visit:

You can also check out Gothic Gala Lacquers on these social media sources:




No comments:

Post a Comment