Friday, July 24, 2015

Kim Michelle Colour - CUTI•BALM

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have a review of CUTI•BALM by Kim Michelle Colour to share with you! 


I was sent the three available scents, Cucumber Mint, Sweet Honeysuckle, and Cotton Candy. CUTI•BALM is available in a 5mL tube applicator for $5.00 as well as a 10mL jar for $7.00. The list of ingredients includes Beeswax, Aloe Extract, Refined Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Rose Hip Oil, and Fragrance Oil. 

Let's start off with the scents!

Cucumber Mint:
Cucumber mint is a soft, fresh cucumber scent with a subtle minty note. I absolutely love this scent! It is understated and so delicate, which is just perfect! I honestly could smell this one all day long. 

Cotton Candy:
Cotton Candy has a strong, sugary scent that is reminiscent of cotton candy and all things sweet. It actually smells like I've just stepped into Coldstone Creamery. Although the scent is strong, I wouldn't necessarily say that it is overpowering. I'm not a super huge fan of sugary scents, but I know there are tons of people who can dig a super sweet scent. 

Sweet Honeysuckle: 
Sweet Honeysuckle has a sweet nectary floral scent. The scent is delicate and lovely. I am really hit or miss with floral scents, but I definitely love this one because it is not overbearing. 


The formula of CUTI•BALM is nice and soft so that it is easy to spread on your cuticles. I found that it didn't soak in too fast nor too slow. It was a nice happy medium which is great for when I am taking a short break from swatching to grab a bite to eat or to watch a show. CUTI•BALM left my cuticles soft, smooth, and well-moisturized. 
Hands down, Cucumber Mint is my favorite scent! I can't get enough of it! If you're like me, you like to hoard cuticle care products, and these would make an excellent addition to your stash. 

To shop, visit:

Other social media sources:


No comments:

Post a Comment