Sunday, July 12, 2015

Leesha's Lacquer - Summer Ocean Collection

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have Leesha's Lacquer's Summer Ocean Collection to share with you! This collection consists of one jelly polish and four glitter toppers.


All swatches were topped with Gem Glam Top Coat by Dream Polish for a smooth, glossy finish. Now, let's get to these beach babes!





Oceania is a deep navy blue jelly filled with metallic teal circle and square glitter as well as micro glitter. Shown here is two coats. Ah! I can't get over how much I love this deep blue jelly. The glitter depth is amazing! It totally looks like bubbles in water or lights in soft focus. 


I want to stare into its depths forever. 





Sandy Seaside Escape is a clear-based micro glitter topper filled with gold, cerulean, and red micro glitter. Shown here is one easy coat worn over Black Heart by Sally Hansen. This glitter mix totally reminds me of sand and sea glass with the addition of the red and blue glitter. 







Swimmin' with the (Jelly)Fishes is a clear based glitter topper filled with pink, blue and purple circle glitter as well as pink, blue, and purple micro glitter. Shown here is one coat over Kumu by Doctor Lacquer on my index and middle finger and one coat over Black Heart by Sally Hansen on my ring and pinky finger. I love this mixture of colors for a glitter topper, and it is totally reminiscent of the gorgeous colors of jellyfish. 








Mermaid Scales n' Tales is a clear-based glitter topper filled with purple and blue iridescent square and hex glitter. Shown here is one coat worn over Black Heart by Sally Hansen. I love how iridescent glitter worn over black shows such an array of colors. 







Superstar Fish is a clear-based glitter topper filled with large matte pale pink stars, small matte yellow stars, matte magenta and pale yellow circles, and matte red and purple hex glitter. Shown here is one coat with some placement over Kumu by Doctor Lacquer on my index and middle finger and one coat with some placement over Black Heart by Sally Hansen on my ring and pinky finger. How cute is this glitter topper?!








Overall, I think this collection is super fun and whimsical! To maintain a nice smooth finish I used two coats of top coat over each of these polishes. As you're probably already aware, star glitter requires a bit of a heavy hand with top coat to tame those points. I didn't have any need to fish for glitter with any of the toppers. The glitter placement I did with Superstar Fish was merely so I didn't have too many large glitters overlapping each other. My top picks from this collection are Oceania and Sandy Seaside Escape. 
The Summer Ocean Collection is available now in Leesha's Lacquer's shop. 

You can shop here:

You can also check out Leesha's Lacquer on Instagram and Facebook:
Instagram:
Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment