Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Vapid Lacquer - Holo Selections

Prize/Purchased by Me/Press Sample

Greetings! Today, I have two gorgeous holographic polishes from Vapid Lacquer to share with you! A few weeks ago, the stars alined and I was fortunate enough to win bingo in the Vapid Lacquer Facebook fan group. After I did my happy dance, I started trying to decide what to get as my prize. I knew I had to be a good girl and limit myself instead of doing what I actually wanted to do, which was go crazy and buy all the polishes! So, I narrowed it down to Grape Stomp and Once Upon a Time.                                                                               


All swatches were topped with Vapid Lacquer's Quick Dry Top Coat, which dries to a glossy finish rather quickly. Now, let's get to it!



Direct Sunlight

Grape Stomp is a deep, rich blurpley purple linear holographic jelly polish. Shown here is two buttery smooth coats. This is a remastered version of the original Grape Stomp, boasting a richer, more jewel-toned appearance. This polish is so vibrant and seems to glow in the sunlight. I just couldn't stop staring at my fingers. Are any of you surprised I went for this purple? I mean seriously, look at it.

Direct Sunlight 

Artificial Light 

Artificial Light 




Direct Sunlight 

Once Upon a Time is a delicate pink linear holographic polish with a touch of yellow-gold shimmer. Shown here is two smooth and easy coats. Ahh, this baby is so soft and girly! Just look at that sparkle!

Direct Sunlight 

Artificial Light 

Artificial Light 





Um, hello holo gorgeousness! These two polishes are absolutely perfect which is not a surprise when it comes to Vapid Lacquer. Her formulas are always perfect, and the colors are always stunning!
These two polishes are currently available in her shop.

You can shop here: 


To see more swatches and keep up-to-date with new releases, check out Vapid Lacquer's social media pages:



*Both polishes were purchased with a discount code that was won as a prize. The Quick Dry Top Coat is a press sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment