Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pinwheel Polish - Oils, Bath Bombs, and Mani Fizzies

 Purchased by Me

Greetings! Today, I have a long overdue post about some products I purchased from Pinwheel Polish this summer.


I am always up for trying new indies, and when I saw Pinwheel Polish was offering free shipping on purchases of $10 or more for the 4th of July, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to give it a try! Truthfully, her regular prices were already so reasonable, free shipping was just the icing on the cake! I was so pleased with the scents Janna had to offer because, as many of you know, this was the summer of citrus scents for me. Truthfully, I am still not over my citrus scent obsession either. To satisfy my citrus desire I ordered two lemon lime bath bombs, lime cuticle oil, and lemon cuticle oil. Janna is such a sweetie, she threw in some Spa La La scented mani fizzeis for free! How awesome is that!?


First, let's talk about cuticle oil! I can never get enough cuticle oil in my life, and I was excited to see lime scented cuticle oil, which I had yet to encounter in my search for citrus cuticle care products. These oils smell so clean and crisp, I can't go over how much I love them! The scents are literally perfect. They soaks in at a nice happy medium speed, not too fast, not too slow, and they are very effective. 




The lemon lime bath bombs were red, white, and blue for 4th of July, and just look so cute! And, can I just say how lovely the packaging is! I haven't gotten the chance to try this baby out, but I am so looking forward to it! Since I bought two, I plan to send one to my Mama so she can enjoy a nice citrusy bath as well! 




The Spa La La scent is described as an inviting fresh, soapy scent. I would say that description is spot on! The smell was very soothing. The mani fizzies were in the shape of round tabs with a swirl print on the top. I used one of these the day my package arrived, and it was bliss! It left my hands so soft, which I followed with some of the lemon cuticle oil for some extra moisturizing. After I soaked my hands, I recycled the water to soak my feet, which left them soft as well! 



So, long story short, I am beyond happy with my purchase! The scents were all awesome, the packaging was so cute and thoughtful, and the extra goodies were a wonderful surprise! If you haven't given Pinwheel Polish a try, I highly recommend that you do! Janna is currently offering a discount in celebration of her birthday, so be sure to check Pinwheel Polish out on social media for the discount code. She is also hosting a giveaway on Instagram, so give her a follow and be sure to enter. But wait, there's more! If you are in on the wax melt craze (I totally would be if my husband didn't hate candles and smells so much, haha.) then you are in for a treat because Janna is now making and selling those too in a variety of fun scents!

You can shop here:

Social media sources:


I feel that it is more important than ever to share all the good experiences we have with independent polish/cuticle care/body care/cosmetics makers out there in light of the recent events in the indie community. One bad apple shouldn't be allowed to spoil the beautiful trust we place in the indie community as a whole. There are many amazing makers out there, and I, for one, will continue to support and love this little indie world that I enjoy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment