Monday, August 3, 2015

Sun and Moon Nail Care

Press Sample 

Greetings! Today, I have a few hand and cuticle care products from Sun & Moon Nail Care to share with you.


Felicia sent me her cuticle oil in Purple Cow scent, her lotion in Grapefruit Tangelo scent, and her cuticle balm in Orange Dreamsicle scent.





I tried the cuticle oil in the Purple Cow scent. Here is the description of this scent on the website:

"Who can forget those grape popsicles with vanilla ice cream inside from when we were kids?!"

The vanilla is the stronger scent note; however, you do get hints of grape as you sniff this yummy scent. I found the scent pleasant, but not overpowering. This oil didn't soak in too fast, nor did it soak in too slow. It was a nice happy medium. It left my cuticles looking soft and moisturized. The list of ingredients include Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Essential Oil. If you have a nut allergy, Felicia also makes a version of her oil with Apricot Oil instead of Almond Oil. 





I tried the cuticle balm in Orange Dreamsicle scent. Here is the description of this scent on the website:

"Sweet and dreamy, Orange Dreamsicle is a reminder of those childhood orange push-ups we all loved." 

Like Purple Cow, the vanilla is the stronger note, while the orange is certainly an undertone. The scent is very mild. The formula of this balm is not too soft and not too hard. It soaks in pretty quickly, and leaves my cuticles looking great. If I had one wish for this balm, it would be for the orange scent to be a little more pronounced. The list of ingredients for this product include: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Essential Oil. Like the cuticle oil, Felicia also offers an Apricot Oil version for those with nut allergies. 





I tried the Creamy Thick Lotion in Grapefruit Tangelo scent. Here is the description of this scent on the website:

"This juicy citrus fragrance oil features notes of Italian bergamot, grapefruit, litsea cubena, and tangelo. Dewy, luscious, delectable, sparkling, and refreshing."

This was, by far, my favorite scent. It had the strong, clean citrus notes that I absolutely love! Strong and present, but not overbearing. The lotion itself is very thick and a little lumpy, but it melts on your skin like butter. I found that it left my skin very oily, so I like it for use when I am just hanging out on the couch watching a show rather than on the go. It left my hands nice and soft and, of course, smelling amazing! The list of ingredients includes: Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Essential Oil. Like the other two products, there is a nut-free Apricot Oil version. 





Altogether, I am digging these products! If you are looking to add to your hand and cuticle care arsenal, check out Sun & Moon Nail Care!

To shop, visit:

You can also check Sun & Moon Nail Care out on the following social media sources:


1 comment: